Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the use of our website and the agreement between us and you. These Terms and Conditions establish the rights and obligations of all users and Trust Pharmacy in relation to the use of this website and the services and / or goods offered by us through this website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using our website or by placing an order, you accept the obligations specified in these Terms and Conditions. In case of disagreement with all the Terms on your part, please do not use this website.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change, therefore we advise you to regularly check them for relevance since at the time you use the website or place an order, the legally binding Terms should be applicable to such use or placement of the order.
Use of our website
These Terms are the only terms and conditions in relation to the use of this website and supersede all other terms and conditions unless the Seller has given prior written express consent. These Terms are important both for you and for us, as they were designed to conclude an agreement between you and us that is legally binding and protects your rights as a valuable client and our rights that we possess as an enterprise. You agree to read these Terms and agree that by placing an order, you unconditionally accept these Terms.
You agree to the following provisions:
- You also agree to provide us with the correct email address, postal address and / or other contact details and acknowledge that we are entitled to use such data to contact you in case of such a need;
- If you have provided us with an incomplete amount of information that we need, we will not be able to fulfill your order;
- By placing an order on the website, you guarantee that you are at least 18 years old.
By viewing and using the information provided by the Site, as well as posting the information in the appropriate section of the Site, the User agrees to adhere to the following requirements:
- not violate applicable law and all the rules provided for on the Site;
- not violate the rights of third parties;
- not to provide false information or misleading information, as well as information defaming the honor, dignity and reputation of third parties;
- not distribute unwanted messages (spam), and other information that is not interesting and not desirable to other Users;
- not copy, modify or distribute information owned by third parties without their consent;
- not collect any information about third parties, including their email addresses, without their consent;
- not attempt to bypass security systems and systems restricting access to the Site.
All information contained on the Site may not be reproduced or used for publication without the written permission of the Owner. Copying of the information contained on the Site may be carried out only by individuals for personal use.
Rights and obligations of the Site
The site is obliged to ensure the confidentiality of data about Users received when they placed orders.
We remind you of the criminal liability for posting statements contradicting the current legislation in the comments. At the request of the court and other authorized bodies, the Site may provide all available data about Users.
The site reserves the right to disable the display on the site of comments that are contrary to the laws, as well as for other reasons, without explaining them and notifying the User.
The site is not responsible for the content of user comments.
Intellectual property and personal data
You acknowledge that all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights belong to us or our partners. You may not use this material without our written permission. At the same time, this provision does not limit you to use this website in case you need ant information for your personal use.
You hereby give us your consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.
Viruses, hacking and other cyber crimes
You may not misuse this website through the intentional introduction of viruses, trojans, worms, logic bomb programs, or other materials that are malicious or malicious from a technical point of view. You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which this website is located, or any other server, computer or database related to our website. You agree not to carry out attacks through network attacks and distributed denial of service attacks.
Violating this provision, you may commit a criminal offense in accordance with the relevant legislation. We are obliged to report any such criminal offense to the competent law enforcement agency, and we will interact with the appropriate authority to disclose the identity of the attacker. In addition, in the event of such a violation, your right to use this website will immediately terminate.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of a network attack, virus or other software or materials that are malicious or technically harmful to your computer, equipment, data or materials resulting from the use of this web site or downloaded from this web site, as well as from the content, the link to which is placed on this web site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to websites and third-party materials. Such links are provided for informational purposes only, and we cannot control the content of such websites or materials. Accordingly, we are not liable for any loss or damage that may result from the use of such links.
Circumstances outside our control
We are not responsible for any failure to fulfill or delay in the performance of any of our obligations under the Terms and Conditions due to events outside our reasonable control (hereinafter referred to as “Force Majeure”).
Force majeure circumstances include any action, event, non-occurrence of an event, an act of inaction or an unforeseen situation outside our reasonable control and, in particular, includes without limitation the following circumstances:
- Strikes, blockages or other industrial conflicts;
- National unrest, riots, invasions, terrorist attacks or the threat of terrorist attacks, military action (whether with or without a declaration of war), the threat of military action or preparation for hostilities;
- Fires, explosions, storms, floods, earthquakes, landslides, epidemics or other natural disasters;
- The inability to use railways, ships, air vehicles or cars, as well as other public and private vehicles;
- Inability to use public or private telecommunication networks;
- Acts, legislative decrees, decrees or restrictions of any government;
- Any strike of employees of transport companies, post offices or other types of strikes in transport companies, failure to provide services by transport companies or emergency situations.
In the event of force majeure circumstances, relations between the parties are governed by the relevant legislation of the United States.
Violation of these Terms and Conditions
The site administration has the right to disclose any information collected about the User of this Site, if the disclosure is necessary in connection with an investigation or complaint regarding the misuse of the Site or to establish (identify) the User who may violate or interfere with the rights of the Site Administration or the rights of other Site Users.
The site administration has the right to disclose any information about the User that it considers necessary to comply with the provisions of the current legislation or court decisions, to ensure compliance with the terms of this document, to protect the rights or security of the name of the organization, Users.
The site administration has the right to disclose information about the User if the current legislation of the United States requires or allows such disclosure.
The site administration has the right to terminate and (or) block access to the Site without prior notice to the User if the User has violated these Terms and Conditions, as well as in case of termination of the Site or due to a technical problem.
The site administration is not responsible to the User or third parties for terminating access to the Site in case the User violates any provision of this document or other document containing the conditions for using the Site.
Our right to change these Terms and Conditions
We may revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
You must comply with the rules described in these Terms and Conditions at the time you place an order for products, except when such rules, conditions are subject to change of any nature in accordance with the requirements of the law or of any state body. In such a case, such changes shall also apply to orders placed by you earlier.
We welcome your comments and feedback. You can send your comments and feedback through the form on our website or to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.