By agreeing to this Policy, the User also accepts its terms. When you click on certain links on the website, the User can be directed to objects of other companies outside this website. The confidentiality policy of objects and applications of third-party websites will regulate the status of information received from the User by these websites in such situations.
Use of personal data
To provide its services, the Site Administration may use the information that the staff collects and places for the following purposes:
- providing customer service, including for creating and managing user accounts, solving technical problems and access to various functions;
- adaptation of offers and experience, including advertising on their services and/or services of third parties;
- control of the general and individual activity of Users, such as searching by keywords, activity on the website;
- communication with our users, including on issues of service, customer service or permitted marketing communications through any available channels;
- conducting research and analytical activity in order to improve our service;
- assessment of certain factors of personal information, in particular, for the analysis and forecasting of personal preferences, interests, behavior or location.
The copyright holder may save the information that it collects and receives for as long as it is required to fulfill the above business goals.
Exclusive rights to services
All objects accessible with the help of our service, including design elements, text, graphic images, illustrations, videos, as well as any content posted on Trust Pharmacy, are the objects of exclusive rights of our service.
The use of our online service is possible only within the framework of the functionality offered by this or that option. No elements of the content of the Trust Pharmacy website can be used in any other way without the prior permission of the site administration. By using are meant, including reproduction, copying, processing, distribution on any basis, display, etc. The exception is cases directly provided for by the legislation of the United States.
Personal non-commercial use is permitted when all copyright protection marks, related rights, trademarks, other notices of authorship are preserved, the author’s name (or pseudonym) is kept unchanged, the relevant object is kept in unchanged form. The exception is cases directly provided for by the laws of the United States of America.
Our website may contain links to other sites on the Internet. These third parties and their content are not checked for compliance with certain requirements (reliability, completeness, legality, etc.). Trust Pharmacy is not responsible for any information, materials posted on third-party sites that the User accesses including any opinions or statements expressed on third-party sites, advertising, etc., as well as for the availability of such sites or content, the consequences of their use.
A link (in any form) to any site, product, service, any information of a commercial or non-commercial nature posted on the Site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of these goods (services, activities) by our service.
The Site Administration may change, supplement or in any other way modify this Policy without prior notice to the User. The user understands and agrees with all responsibility for periodically reviewing this document.
Continuing to use our services after making any changes, additions to this Policy, Users confirm that they agree to any of them.